RN - Emergency Medicine
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana US
Requisition Number: OMREQ_00046195
Required - Registered Nurse Diploma
Preferred - Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Nursing
Required - None.
Required - Current RN License in the state of practice. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association.
Preferred - Certification in clinical specialty area
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Must have computer skills and dexterity required for data entry and retrieval of patient information.
- Must be proficient with Windows-style applications, various software packages specific to role and keyboard
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and professionally to varying levels of individuals throughout the patient care process.
- Good organizational skills
- Good time management skills and self directed
- Demonstrates Good Judgement
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effectively uses the Nursing Process in the delivery of patient care.
- Assesses learning needs and implement teaching strategies appropriate for the diverse needs of the patient, family and other groups or disciplines.
- Communicates, delegates and manages nursing team resources (human and fiscal) properly and serves as a leader and partner on the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Utilizes data, information and knowledge to evaluate and promote change in order to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Embraces concepts and behaviors that enhance customer satisfaction and employee morale and improvement in the profession of nursing.
Other related duties as required. The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
City: New Orleans
Community / Marketing Title: RN - Emergency Medicine
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: New Orleans, Louisiana US
Job Number: 19549