Location: St. Louis, Missouri US
Requisition Number: BJ1185615-00005634
Nursing Divisions 9100/9200 are 25 bed high risk cardiology units where you will find many exciting challenges and opportunities for learning. Many of the patients that you will care for require advanced medication infusions and post cardiac procedure care. Our team consists of registered nurses, patient/student nurse technicians, and house staff of residents, interns and other medical professionals.
Provides direct patient care activities including assessment, diagnosis, planning implementation, and evaluation within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care.
- Educates patients and their families on how to manage their illness or injury, including post treatment home care needs and medication administration.
- Uses critical thinking skills to assess and evaluate patient's physical, psychosocial and emotional needs.
- Develops and implements individual plans of care in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team in accordance with the established guidelines and standards of nursing care. Promotes patient and family centered care in a healing environment.
- Evaluates patient's response and modifies plan of care accordingly throughout the patient's stay.
- Participates in activities that promote safety, quality and regulatory compliance. Participates in professional development and life long learning.
- Nursing Diploma/Associate's
Licenses & Certifications
Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
- Bachelor's Degree
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
City: St. Louis
Community / Marketing Title: Cardiology RN
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: St. Louis, Missouri US
Job Number: 19551