Home Health RN
Location: Alton, Illinois US
Requisition Number: BJ1190603-00003538
Home Care Services offers patients and their families a complete range of home care services, including skilled nursing services, adult and pediatric hospice and supportive care, rehabilitation therapy, home infusion therapy, infusion treatment rooms, home medical equipment and high-tech respiratory care. Specialty home care programs also are available, including adult and pediatric asthma, cardiac, diabetes, orthopedic and wound care programs as well as the Lifeline emergency response system. Home Care Services provides care to thousands of patients in both Missouri and Illinois. Serving more than 25 counties, it has become the largest home care network in the region and one of the largest in the country.
The Intermittent Home Care Department provides home visits to patients in Alton, Illinois and several nearby counties, with 24 hour on-call home care nursing supervision. Our JCAHO accredited, multi-disciplinary approach combines leading edge technology with a firm belief in the powerful recuperative advantages of receiving home care.
Registered Nurse evaluates the client and furnishes services requiring substantial and specialized skill, appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures, and instructions to assist the client in learning appropriate self-care techniques. When assigned as case manager, the staff nurse is responsible for coordinating all aspects of care related to that patient.
- Monitors patients response and modifies plan of care accordingly.
- Provides accurate documentation as required.
- Delivers direct patient care by assessing and evaluating patient's physical, psychosocial and emotional needs.
- Develops and implements individual plans of care in accordance with the established guidelines and standards of nursing care.
- Educates patients and their families on how to manage their illness or injury, including post treatment home care needs and medication administration.
- Nursing Diploma/Associate's
Licenses & Certifications
- Valid Driver's License
Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
- Bachelor's Degree
- Nursing/Home Health
- <2 years
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
Community / Marketing Title: Home Health RN
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Alton, Illinois US
Job Number: 19553