Interventional Radiology RN
Location: St. Louis, Missouri US
Requisition Number: BJ1188937-00022324
Picture yourself working with the most world renowned Interventional Radiologists or Neuro Radiologists in the country, who are using the latest in diagnostic and therapeutic tools to help make life-changing decisions on behalf of patient care. These two distinct radiological clinical service lines are organized as follows: Interventional Radiology, includes a team of close- knit clinical specialists (Medical Doctors, Registered Nurses, and Radiologic Technologists) who perform highly specialized Vascular and Interventional procedures, including most types of angiographic studies, nonvascular interventions, intra-vascular thrombolysis and central venous catheter placements. Neuroradiology, comprises highly trained Radiologists, Radiologic Technologists and Registered Nurses who work as a team to perform complex procedures such as cerebral angiography, myelography, stent placements and aneurysm coilings and embolizations.
Provides direct patient care activities including assessment, diagnosis, planning implementation, and evaluation within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care.
- Educates patients and their families on how to manage their illness or injury, including post treatment home care needs and medication administration.
- Uses critical thinking skills to assess and evaluate patient's physical, psychosocial and emotional needs.
- Develops and implements individual plans of care in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team in accordance with the established guidelines and standards of nursing care. Promotes patient and family centered care in a healing environment.
- Evaluates patient's response and modifies plan of care accordingly throughout the patient's stay.
- Participates in activities that promote safety, quality and regulatory compliance. Participates in professional development and life long learning.
- Nursing Diploma/Associate's
Licenses & Certifications
Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
- Bachelor's Degree
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
City: St. Louis
Community / Marketing Title: Interventional Radiology RN
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: St. Louis, Missouri US
Job Number: 19556