Med Surg / Tele RN
Location: Baltimore, Maryland US
Requisition Number: JH171439
Medicine / Telemetry Unit, Nelson 8, is a 23-bed medical floor, with capacity for 10 patients requiring telemetry. Staff on the unit care for a mix of complex medical patients, including pulmonary, endocrine, GI, renal, cardiac, and neuro. On the unit, you will gain experience with continuous drips & IV titrations for antiarrhythmic, dopamine, nitroglycerin, heparin, and PCA pumps. The unit is very supportive of new staff.
Shifts: 12 Hour Rotating, Day / Night, Shifts
- BSN/MSN preferred. Must be from an accredited nursing program.
- Applicants with an Associate’s degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program may be considered; provided they are enrolled in an accredited BSN/MSN program within 1 year of hire and complete the degree within 5 years of hire.
- Active Maryland or Compact RN license is required
- BLS CPR certification required: AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- RN work experience required
- Ability to role model and support practices consistent with evidenced based care, guide others with plan of care, independently make clinical decisions in complex situations, and proactively assist others with patient assignment.
Community / Marketing Title: Med Surg / Tele RN
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Baltimore, Maryland US
Job Number: 19646