Location: Baltimore, Maryland US
Requisition Number: JH177462
Our unit is a15-bed inpatient unit that provides intermediate medical care to adult oncology patients. On this unit, you will care for patients with acute leukemia and other hematological malignancies, blood and marrow transplants, and solid tumors. Our hematologic malignancy and hematology patients have access to some of the most innovative and advanced therapies in the world. New drugs and treatments developed in the research laboratory are quickly transferred to the clinical setting, offering patients improved therapeutic options and the chance to participate in innovative clinical trials.
Shifts: 12 Hour shifts; Day & Night Rotating
- BSN/MSN preferred. Must be from an accredited nursing program.
- Applicants with an Associate’s degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program may be considered; provided they are enrolled in an accredited BSN/MSN program within 1 year of hire and complete the degree within 5 years of hire.
- Active Maryland or Compact RN license is required
- BLS CPR certification required: AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- RN work experience required
- Ability to role model and support practices consistent with evidenced based care, guide others with plan of care, independently make clinical decisions in complex situations, and proactively assist others with patient assignment.
Community / Marketing Title: Oncology RN
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Baltimore, Maryland US
Job Number: 19647