Location: Baltimore, Maryland US
Requisition Number: JH192267
PACU Cardiovascular & Thoracic, Zayed 5 (PrePACU) unit has 24 beds. You will provide pre and post anesthesia care, as well as extended observation for adult interventional cardiology, cardiac, and vascular surgery patients.
Shifts: 10 Hour Rotating, Day / Night, Shifts
- BSN/MSN preferred. Must be from an accredited nursing program.
- Applicants with an Associate’s degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program may be considered; provided they are enrolled in an accredited BSN/MSN program within 1 year of hire and complete the degree within 5 years of hire.
- Active Maryland or Compact RN license is required
- BLS CPR certification required: AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- RN work experience required
- Ability to role model and support practices consistent with evidenced based care, guide others with plan of care, independently make clinical decisions in complex situations, and proactively assist others with patient assignment.
Community / Marketing Title: PACU RN
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Baltimore, Maryland US
Job Number: 19648