Location: Dallas, Texas US
Requisition Number: AIS Credentialing Analyst 011
The Credentialing Analyst acquires and maintains relevant compliance documentation for Healthcare Provider candidates on assignment with client facilities by partnering with internal sales and clinical teams, creating urgency with candidates and reinforcing Joint Commission, federal, state and AMN mandates in order to achieve compliance for on-time start date ultimately impacting fill rate, market share and revenue.
San Diego, CA or Irving, TX
Core Job Responsibilities
The observable, accountable actions and activities that lead to business results or metrics.
Metrics & Goals
· Review healthcare providers’ submitted requirements including licensure, certifications, screens and other critical documents using AMIE system to determine HP document status versus requirements needed for specific assignment in order to pursue outstanding requirements.
· Communicate timely updates of HP document status with all internal stakeholders (e.g. Recruitment, Account Management) via AMIE, email, phone, etc. to facilitate a team approach to gathering all required documents.
· Create urgency with Healthcare Providers via email and phone, to encourage timely and accurate document submission by establishing target dates and monitoring document submission progress in order to deliver comprehensive documentation to the client facility for an on-time assignment start date.
· Coordinate response to assigned client regulatory audits, Joint Commission/TWSM documentation, and other requests by client facilities by completing the requests with accuracy and within the established/provided timelines.
· Coordinate with 3rd party vendors to determine appropriate dates, times and locations for HP candidates to complete necessary compliance steps including drug screens, background checks, immunizations, etc.
· Facilitate quick book (QB) process for assigned facilities by taking lead role to collaborate with Account Managers, Recruiters and Housing department in order to determine reasonable start dates.
· Collaborate with Contracts Credentialing Analyst to review all incoming new client contracts or contract revisions for Credentialing requirements, for assigned facilities in order to identify unique requirements.
· Negotiate with client facility to reconsider unusual or uncustomary requirements by emphasizing the value and experience of Quality Services Department with client facilities in order to minimize disruption of placements and optimize fill rate.
· Consult clients on Credentialing best practices by making recommendations on requirements expectations and realistic start dates to streamline submission and placement processes in order to increase fill rate of qualified HPs.
· Maintain up-to-date and accurate facility database including updated contact information, new requirements and client correspondence by following up regularly with clients in order to optimize service coverage and prevent gaps in service delivery.
· Research new requirements (by Joint Commission, OSHA, and others) that may impact the industry in order to present proposals to leadership that clarify appropriate action plans that will address the requirements with least resources and expense.
Internal Customers & Partners
· Account Managers
· Housing Account Executives
· Nurse/Allied healthcare professionals
· Client facility account contacts
· AMIE (proprietary candidate, order and client database)
· Brain reporting database
· MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Direct Reports – None
Travel – None to very little
Budget Oversight - None
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
· # Travelers On Assignment
· 100% audit compliance
· On time starts
· Feedback from clinicians
· Feedback from internal partners
· 24/48 hour calls
Education, Certifications & Experience
ý AMN Core Competencies
AMN Leadership Competencies
AMN Executive Competencies
· High School diploma or equivalent
· College degree, or equivalent combination of education & experience
· 4 years customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 1 to 3 years previous experience in hospital setting
· Leadership or supervisory experience
Work Environment and Culture
· Work performed primarily in an office environment, consisting of light to moderate physical activity, including use of computer, telephone and/or other office equipment.
· Work on-site within the expected work hours and schedule including required meetings and on-time attendance.
· All team members must adhere to AMN Healthcare’s mission statement, core values, and company policies and customer service standards.
· This position description is a communication tool, does not guarantee employment, and is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
Community / Marketing Title: Credentialing Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US
Job Number: 23252